The seaside area of Cavallino-Treporti comes to life during summer with village festivals, markets, and a lot of entertainment. Every year the town prepares brochures that are available at our front office desk. You will find a list of summer shows down below.
Palio Remiero delle contrade
In June the “Palio Remiero delle Contrade” is waiting for you. It will take place in Piazza S.M. Elisabetta – Pordelio Canal – in Cavallino, where enogastronomic stands, games, and an evening concert will be set up.
On the third Saturday of July, Venice celebrates the anniversary since the end of the XVI century plague).Music, dances and fireworks will enliven the day.
August 15th (“Ferragosto”)
The most eagerly awaited party of the summer, which takes place on August 15, is the “Blue Dream Summer Party” organized by the pro loco of the municipality. Stay open-mouthed and with your eyes turned towards the night sky to admire the fantastic fireworks games that follow one another along the coast.
The grape festival
A traditional festival is held on the first Saturday of September. A parade of floats dedicated to grapes will parade Camping Europa to Piazzetta Gran Bazar, where there will be food stands and musical entertainment.
From the 1st to the 30th of June:
- Market in Treporti: Piazza S.S.Trinità, every Thursday from 8am to 3pm;
- Summer Market in Cavallino: market area in Via Fausta, every Tuesday from 7:30am to 3pm;
- Evening Market in Cavallino: Piazza S.M.Elisabetta, every Friday from 6pm to 11pm;
- Farmers’ Market: piazza Papa Giovanni Paolo II in Ca’ Savio, every Wednesday from 8am to 1pm.
In June – July – August:
- “Ca’ Savio Summer Night” Markets: Via di Ca’ Savio, every Thursday from 5:30pm to 11:30pm;
- “Ca’ di Valle Summer Night” Markets: Corso Europa, every Wednesday from 5:30pm to 11:30pm.