In this page we describe the modalities for site management regarding personal data handling collected from the user.
Information for the processing of personal data pursuant to Article 13 of Legislative Decree 30 June 2003 no. 196 and European Regulation 679/2016.
We provide you with the necessary information regarding the purposes and methods of processing your personal data, as well as the scope of communication and dissemination thereof, the nature of the data in our possession and their contribution.
This information refers only to the above mentioned website, therefore it does not apply to other websites that might have been visited by the user through links on this website.
As a follow up of consulting this website, data related to identified or identifiable people may be processed. The Owner of their treatment is:
Company: Camping Klaus ***
based in: Via del Granatiere, 18
VAT number: 02637210275
For information about your collected personal data, the purposes and subjects for which the data is shared, please contact the Treatment Owner.
Request for quote or Reservation Management
- Data sent through this website will be handled to answer to quote requests or information requests, to send information about the stay and services offered, to send updates about rates or dedicated offers and to offer alternative stay dates related to the initial quote request or to summarize data of possible booking confirmation.
Legal Basis of the Treatment
Owner treats Personal Data relating to the User in case of one of the following conditions subsist:
- User has given consent for one or more specific purposes;
- Treatment is necessary to implement a contract with the User and/or to implement pre-contractual measures;
- Treatment is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation for which the Owner is subject;
- Treatment is necessary to execute a task carried out in the public interest or practise of public authority for which the Owner is appointed;
- Treatment is necessary for the pursuit of Owner or Third Parties legitimate interest.
It is anyway always possible to ask the Owner to clarify the concrete legal basis of each Treatment and in particular to specify if the Treatment is based on the Law, provided for a contract or necessary to sign an agreement.
Data are processed and stored for the time required by purposes for which they were collected.
- Personal Data collected for purposes bound to the execution of a contract between the Owner and the User will be stored until the execution of the above mentioned contract will be completed.
- Personal Data stored for purposes related to the legitimate interest of the Owner will be stored until such interest is fulfilled. User can request additional information about the legitimate interest pursued by the Owner in the concerning section of this document or contacting the Owner.
When Treatment is User-consent based, the Owner can store Personal Data for a longer time, until such consent is revoked. Additionally, the Owner could be obligated to store Personal Data for a longer time in compliance with a legal obligation or by order or an Authority.
At the end of the retention period, Personal Data will be cancelled. Therefore, at the end of this due date, the right of access, cancellation, correction and the right of portability data can’t be executed anymore.
Owner treats all Users Personal Data by taking appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification, or destruction of Personal Data. Data treatment is made by computer and / or telematic tools, with organizational and logical methods strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the Owner, in some cases, data may be shared with individuals involved in the business organization of the site (e.g. administrative, commercial and marketing personnel, legal department and system administrators), or external third parties (such as technical service providers, postal couriers, hosting providers, information technology companies, communication agencies) also appointed, if necessary, by Treatment Owner. The updated list of Responsibles may always be requested from Data Treatment Owner.
Data is processed at Headquarters of Data Handling Owner and in any other place where parties involved in the treatment are located. For more information, you can contact the Owner.
Data is processed for the time required to perform the service requested by the User, or required by the purposes described in this document, and the User may always request Data interruption or deletion.
CATEGORIES OF PROCESSED DATA
Computer systems and software procedures responsible for the operations of this website can acquire, during their normal operation, certain personal data, whose transmission is implied in the use of Internet communication protocols.
These are information that are not collected in order to be related with identified data subjects, but due to their own nature they could, through elaborations and matching with data held by third parties, allow users identification.
This data category includes IP addresses or domain names of computers used any user connecting with this web site, the URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) addresses of the requested resources, the time of such requests, method used to submit a Server request, file size obtained in response, numeric code indicating the server response status (successfully performed, error, etc.) and other parameters related to the operating system and the user’s computer environment.
This data is used solely to extract anonymous statistical information about website use, as well as to check its proper functioning.
Data supplied voluntarily by the user
The optional, explicit and voluntarily e-mail sending from users to addresses mentioned on this website, involves the subsequent acquisition of sender e-mail address, as well as any other personal information contained in the email sent by users to meet their requests.
Personal information provided by users submitting requests or enrolling to services offered by this website, will only be used for the purpose of performing the required service.
Such data may also be used for the pursuit of the following purposes:
- A) customer relationship management;
- B) carrying out business activity of the holding company;
- C) other objectives related to the activity carried out by data owner (eg: offering new services and / or products, even if not strictly related to the services requested by the person concerned, customer satisfaction researches, etc.) .
Data Subjects’ Rights
We wish to inform you that the European Regulation recognizes certain rights, including access and rectification rights, or cancellation or limitation or opposition to processing rights, as well as data portabilità right, if and as applicable (Articles 15 to 22 of EU Regulation No. 679 of 2016). You can also submit a complaint with the supervisory authority, in accordance with the procedures established by current legislation.
For any further information, and to assert the rights recognized by European Regulation, you can contact the data Owner.